Releases Self-Titled Debut Record
The boys of the pop-rock outfit, The Stolen, have released their highly anticipated self-titled, debut full-length album via Revival Recordings. The record is now available across streaming services including Spotify and Apple Music, and includes singles such as “Rooftop feat. Jake Miller,” “Millennial,” “Overboard,” “Change The Record” and more.
Guitarist Rob Chiarappa shares, “We’ve been working on this record for quite a bit now. It’s an eclectic collection of who we are as a band and where where we came from. There’s hints of our old early EP’s in some songs as well as some real curveballs that we’ve never thrown before. This record defines who we are, The Stolen.”
In support of the upcoming record, the band will be hitting the road for a North American tour, which kicked off yesterday, May 31 in Philadelphia, and will be wrapping up on June 26 in Washington D.C. For a list of full dates, please see below or visit: https://www.thestolenmusic.com/tour.
Before they honed their songwriting skills to craft inviting pop hooks and kinetic guitar melodies, the four New Jersey natives who make up The Stolen started off as a group of friends who explored their love of music through learning and performing AC/DC songs together, ripping covers of classic rock anthems and Motown tunes at their grade school talent shows.
Almost 10 years later in 2013, the band started officially releasing music. For the release of their single “Chardonnay” in 2015, they worked with producer Paul Levitt (All Time Low, Have Mercy), and began the transition from their pop-punk beginnings to put more focus on their pop sensibilities. 2016 marked the arrival of their self-released, self-produced EP, I’m So Dead, and in 2017, the band released their most collaborative effort to-date, Fragile Heart.
Over the past few years, The Stolen has been recognized and heralded by notable tastemakers such as MTV, Billboard, and Alternative Press, have shared the stage with bands and artists such as Neon Trees, The All American Rejects, Jake Miller, and more, and have played Vans Warped Tour. The band’s single “Overboard,” released earlier this year, hit No. 21 on the iTunes Alternative Chart, and that, along with recent singles “Change The Record,” “Stuck,” and “Rooftop” perfectly illustrate where the band’s sound is headed.
The Stolen is available everywhere now. For more information, please visit https://www.thestolenmusic.com/.
The Stolen Tracklisting:
03. Change The Record
04. Millennial (feat. Patternist)
05. Rooftop (feat. Jake Miller)
07. Before You Were Gone
09. Only In the Night
10. This Is Good For You, Yeah?
11. If I Left Tomorrow (Will I Stay Here When I Die?)
Upcoming Tour Dates:
- May 31 – Philadelphia, PA @ Creep Records
- June 01 – Brooklyn, NY @ Sunnyvale
- June 02 – Asbury Park, NJ @ House of Independents
- June 07 – Boston, MA @ Café 939
- June 08 – Buffalo, NY @ Evening Star Concert Hall
- June 09 – Syracuse, NY @ Spark Community Art Space
- June 10 – Pittsburgh, PA @ Smiling Moose
- June 11 – Lakewood, OH @ Mahalls
- June 12 – Columbus, OH @ Big Room Bar
- June 13 – Detroit, MI @ Pike Room
- June 14 – Indianapolis, IN @ Irving Theatre
- June 15 – Chicago, IL @ Subterranean
- June 16 – Madison, WI @ High Noon
- June 18 – Burnsville, MN @ The Garage
- June 19 – Kansas City, MO @ Encore
- June 20 – St. Louis, MO @ Fubar
- June 21 – Nashville, TN @ The End
- June 22 – Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade
- June 23 – Orlando, FL @ Soundbar
- June 25 – Charlotte, NC @ Neighborhood Theatre
- June 26 – Washington, D.C. @ DC9
The Stolen is Dom Cuce (vocals, guitar), Rob Chiarappa (guitar), Kevin Smart (bass), and Mike Chiarappa (drums).
For more information and to keep up with The Stolen: