Announces 2019 Onsite Attractions
Ticket Prices Have Increased As Of Friday, May 3
America’s Biggest Memorial Day Weekend Party
To Feature Music From Korn, Disturbed, Shinedown,
Bush, Seether, In This Moment,
Steel Panther, Jackyl, Asking Alexandria, & Many More
Friday, May 24, Saturday, May 25 & Sunday, May 26, 2019
At “Catch The Fever” Festival Grounds In Pryor, Oklahoma
Onsite attractions have been announced for Rocklahoma, taking place on Friday, May 24, Saturday, May 25 and Sunday, May 26, 2019 at “Catch The Fever” Festival Grounds in Pryor, Oklahoma, just outside Tulsa.
America’s Biggest Memorial Day Weekend Party celebrates its 13th year with performances from top rock artists, including: Korn, Disturbed, Shinedown,Bush, Seether, In This Moment, Steel Panther, Jackyl, Asking Alexandria, and over 40 others.
In addition to music and camping, Rocklahoma offers fans a variety of onsite attractions, including:
- ROCK, BREWS & BBQ A new destination at Rocklahoma, Rock, Brews & BBQ will be a place to sit down, relax, and enjoy some great local food from the Southwest’s best barbecue joints. And what better to wash down that great food with than a cold craft beer?
- ROADHOUSE. New to Rocklahoma in 2019, the Roadhouse will become a destination experience for fans that will include great food, beverages, and will feature up-and-coming new bands, as well as legendary acts such as Ace Frehley, Lita Ford, and more, presented by D&B Processing. The Roadhouse will kick off Rocklahoma with a Thursday night pre-party for campers and will be open each day of the festival starting at 10:00 AM with performances by local, regional acts and will feature a national headliner each day. Throughout the day the Roadhouse will be open for food, drinks, and will feature a great place to hang out in between performances and throughout the festival.
- BUDWEISER CLYDESDALES Rocklahoma is proud to welcome back the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales in 2019. Catch their full hitch on Saturday, May 25 from Noon – 2:00 PM south of the Roadhouse.
- TACO BAR Chill out and chow down at Taco Bar, presented by Torchy’s Tacos and Exotico Tequila. If you are serious about food, you will want to stop by Taco Bar for the best damn tacos, margaritas, and craft beer.
- ROCK 66 MARKET The ROCK 66 Market at Rocklahoma is a destination for fans to connect with friends, shop for cool, one-of-a-kind items, rent lockers for the day, get a charger for their phones, or grab a cold beverage. The ROCK 66 Market will feature quirky items, artists, jewelry makers, and other unique offerings from vendors locally and from around the country.
- VANDALISM GRAFFITI ART PROJECTGrab a can of spray paint and go to town at the Monster Energy VANdalism Graffiti Art Project, an interactive graffiti art display that allows you to channel your inner VANdal. Stop by the VANdalism Graffiti Art Project on Friday from 4:00-7:00 PM to tag our van with anything that comes to mind. Be sure to share your art with us on socials and #MonsterVan.
- RISK – GRAFFITI ART Monster Energy and Rocklahoma welcome world-renowned graffiti artist RISK to this year’s festival. (www.riskrock.com). The multi-talented fine artist, illustrator, and graffiti artist will be at Rocklahomaand will be creating an interactive art exhibit at the Monster Energy VANdalism Graffiti Art exhibit on Saturday.
- MONSTER ENERGY LOUNGE Cruise by the Monster Energy Lounge and refresh with a free Monster Energy drink. Sit back & relax in our shaded hospitality area with views of the main stage, hang out with our Monster Energy girls, and meet some of your favorite bands.
- ICYBREEZE COOL ZONE Cool off and chill out at the ICYBREEZE Cool Zone, a giant air-conditioned igloo.
The Top 10 finalists for the annual Miss Rocklahoma competition have also been announced. Fan voting is underway now at www.Rocklahoma.com, and continues through Friday, May 17. Five finalists will compete on stage at Rocklahoma for the chance to be named Miss Rocklahoma 2019.
A limited number of weekend and single day general admission tickets are still available at https://rocklahoma.com/tickets.html. Military discount tickets are available via GovX. All VIP reserved tickets and VIP packages are SOLD OUT. Fans are encouraged to buy early and save, as ticket prices will increase on Friday, May 3 at 12:00 PM CT.
Produced by AEG Presents, the three-day camping festival features the best new rock artists and classic bands performing on three stages, to keep the music going all night long. With onsite camping amenities and unparalleled VIP packages, Rocklahoma lives up to its motto of “Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Rock.”
The campgrounds are a unique part of the Rocklahoma experience, with an endless party running around the clock, along with select food vendors. The Rocklahoma campgrounds will be open from Sunday, May 19 at Noon CT through Tuesday, May 28 at Noon CT. Festival doors open at 2:00 PM daily on May 24, 25 and 26, with doors for the Roadhouse stage opening at 11:00 AM. Note: Camping is only available with weekend ticket purchases.
For more information on Rocklahoma, visit: